The field of decoration on glass ware is manifesting a growing interest in the use of organic colours in substitution of traditional thermo-plastic enamels.
Using organic colours offers numerous advantagesas compared to traditional decorating processes using thermo-plastic enamels, such as, for example:
- a vast variety of colours
- significant energy cost savings due to the lower temperatures required in the decorating ovens
- the possibility of creating four-colour processing decorations, with photographic quality
- the absence of heavy metal in the colours.
The RUV range of automatic electronic machines for decoration with up to 8 UV colours is available in three versions: RUV-12, RUV-16 and RUV-20
Each machine is driven by an electronic driven motion control:
- Loading conveyor and spacing starwheel
- Device for ware loading and introduction onto the base
- Ware rotation device
- Device that moves the screen holding carriages by means of linear brushless motors
- Screen and squeegee lifting
- Motorisation of the high-precision and oversize indexer